Jobs & More – The BTI Resource Bank
The BTI Resource Bank is a live searchable database maintained by the school with five sections:
- Job Opportunities (both employee and independent contractor positions)
- Treatment Spaces for rent or share
- Massage therapy equipment for sale
- Volunteer Opportunities for massage therapy outreach in the community
- Housing for rent or share
This resource is for use by the entire
massage and bodywork community!
How to Get Your Listing Posted to the Resource Bank
Employers | Non-Profit Organizations | Health Care Professionals | Community Members:
We encourage you to use this feature if you have massage therapy jobs to fill, have treatment spaces to rent or share, are looking for licensed massage therapists for volunteer opportunities, have massage-related equipment for sale, or have housing to rent or share in the community.
1) Click the button or image above to enter the Resource Bank.
2) Click the middle tab on the top of the page for POST A LISTING.
3) This will bring up a form that you will complete to submit your information.
4) Your listing will be reviewed by the BTI Office, and will be posted to the Resource Bank at the discretion of the school.
5) Once your listing is on the Resource Bank, you can go back and edit it, using the access code provided by the school.