The Spirit of Learning® Teacher Training Program
Somatic Educational Leadership
Students & Alumni »
South Wind Farm
Directions to BTI
Field Guide to South Wind Farm
Amphibians & Reptiles
Application Form – PayPal Payment
NOTE: all fields are required, except for Secondary Phone
Your Full Legal Name
Applying for the program beginning on:
March 7, 2016
not sure as yet
District of Columbia
Armed Forces Americas
Armed Forces Europe
Armed Forces Pacific
This phone is:
This phone is:
Date of Birth
Race/Ethnicity (required by the U.S. Department of Education)
Black or African American
American Indian or Alaska Native Asian
Native Hawaiian or other Pacific Islander
Two or More Races
Social Security #
Let your answers to the following questions be thorough:
1) PURPOSE: Why do you want to attend massage therapy school, and what do you plan to do with the experience you'll gain at BTI?
2) CAREER: List the work you've done over the past five years and job titles. This section may include taking care of family.
3) RELATED EXPERIENCE: Describe any training or prior experience you’ve had in massage therapy or other health care practices – either through formal training, workshops, apprenticeships, or self-study.
4) RECEIVING HANDS-ON THERAPY: Have you received professional massage therapy or bodywork before? List the type and number of sessions received in the past two years.
5) PERSONAL RESOURCES: List three strengths or assets that you believe would help you be a great practitioner of massage therapy.
6) CONSIDERATIONS: List any concerns or considerations where you may need additional support during the Diploma Program.
7) LEGAL INFRACTIONS: Other than minor traffic offenses, have you ever been arrested, charged or convicted of a crime – or plead guilty or no contest to a crime? List all dates and details.
8) HOW DID YOU GET HERE? Tell us how you discovered BTI. Also, what are the two or three top reasons you chose this school?
9) FINANCING YOUR EDUCATION: Have you set aside funds for your investment in massage therapy training?
If not, what are your plans for financing your education at BTI? (check all that may apply)
Federal Student Aid (Pell Grants and Direct Student Loans)
Veterans Administration/G.I. Bill
Family or Community Support
BTI Installment Loan
10) EDUCATIONAL BACKGROUND: List all institutions you attended beginning with high school, and the type of academic or professional credential earned. Include significant professional training programs. Click the "+" sign to add rows for more institutions.
Name of School and/or Program
City & State
Diploma, Degree or Certificate
on taking the first step towards a new and rewarding career in massage therapy! Once your completed application is received by the BTI Admissions Department, you'll be contacted to set up an appointment for your
School Tour and Admissions Interview.
At the end of this Interview, you'll also fill out a Health History Form and receive full details on the admissions process.
The Application Fee is $25.00, which you can pay here with your PayPal account or a Credit or Debit Card.
• If you have a PayPal account, just enter your password in the next screen, verify the payment source and click the blue "Pay" button.
• If you don't have a PayPal account, click the link at the bottom of the next screen for
Pay with a debit or credit card
. Enter your info, and click the "Pay" button at the end. You'll receive payment confirmation via email.
PAYMENT DETAILS | I'm paying the Application Fee by:
PayPal Account, Credit Card or Debit Card
Application Fee: Online Payment
Body Therapy Institute – Admissions Department
300 Southwind Road, Siler City, NC 27344
Phone: 919-663-3111, ext. 11
Call BTI Today!